Shropshire Staycation 2 Night Dinner Offer
Is it time to beat the lockdown blues with a bargain break Away to Shropshire?
We are delighted to announce the launch of our fabulous Shropshire Staycation. Perfect for anyone who fancies a short break to Shropshire in the next few months!
Enjoy a trip to our Georgian Shropshire hotel and experience a comfortable and relaxing stay in one of our elegant bedrooms. All rooms are tastefully decorated with all of the amenities that you would expect from a four-star hotel such as free WiFi, TV, complimentary hospitality tray, direct dial telephone and luxury bathroom amenities. This fabulous offer also includes dinner each evening. Our talented chefs use seasonal local foods and turn them into plates of absolute deliciousness! See below for what’s included and about our accessible bedroom.
To help you get the most out of your stay we have put together a series of mix and match Days Out all within 5 – 35 miles of the hotel including many free attractions. With so much to see and do in Shropshire, there is something for everyone.
History and Heritage – Explore Ironbridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, visit the Stokesay Castle, one of the best-preserved fortified medieval manor house in England or walk the medieval ruins of Ludlow Castle.
Time Travelling Family Days Out – There is so much to see and do for all the family, from little ones to teenagers. Travel back in time and experience life in a bygone era with hands-on experiences and photo opportunities galore.
Meandering Market Towns – Shropshire has many quintessentially English towns, discover medieval buildings, castles, food and antique markets, quirky independent shops, cafes and pubs. Perfect for exploring at your own pace and chillaxing.
Download the PDFs with ideas of where to go, information, links and distances.
Introducing our brand new Shropshire Getaway Offer! So what’s included?
- Two nights accommodation FOR THE PRICE OF ONE at our award-winning four-star hotel in Shropshire
- Two-course dinner each evening which is served in our beautiful AA Rosette conservatory restaurant
- A hearty freshly cooked full Shropshire breakfast served each morning to set you up for the day ahead
- Available for mid-week & some weekends (stay Monday – Sunday) from May -November – Subject to the hotel’s availability
- A great opportunity to explore the area. The hotel is near to Ironbridge as well as the stunning Shropshire countryside, RAF Cosford, Severn Valley Railway and county town of Shrewsbury. See our new 3 day itineraries for lots of ideas, links, distances and prices. History and Heritage, Meandering Market Towns, Time Travellers
All this for JUST £250! (This fantastic deal works out at just £62.50 per person per night for dinner, bed & breakfast!!).
Please note: Hadley Park House Hotel also has an adapted bedroom that is accessible for any guests who may require a little extra space. Located on the ground floor and near to a fire exit, the adapted room has a wide entry door, space for a standard wheelchair to easily travel around the bedroom, a low level bed and wardrobes and drawers with appropriate access. The bathroom has been carefully designed too with a wheel-in wet room shower, grab rails, disabled toilet, shower chair and emergency assistance pull cord. The bathroom is fitted with non-slip flooring.
The small print:
- Overnight accommodation is based on a standard room. Upgrades to a deluxe room or suite are available for a small charge.
- This offer is available for stays from Monday – Sunday (Subject to the hotels availability)
- This offer is valid from 17th May 2021 – 3oth November 2021
- Rooms types are subject to availability.
This fantastic offer to stay at our beautiful four-star Shropshire hotel has limited availability so be sure to book now to avoid being disappointed!