- We may collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, address, phone number and email when you book to receive one of our services. If you choose to purchase a service from us, we or our third party payment processors will collect your payment information. We may send you service related emails relating to your purchase which you may choose not to receive.
- We do not share your information with third parties with the exception of for the purpose of improving our guest experience and any authority by written request. Our feedback service is operated by GuestRevu. The personal data obtained is for this purpose alone and is not stored or used for any other purpose.
- You may choose to receive promotional communications from us at any time.
- We may store your information in locations outside of our direct control (such as servers or databases co located with hosting providers).
- Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our website or third party sites where we operate pages such as trip advisor, Google, Facebook, Instagram or other social media sites, or via a third party booking agent will be available to others.
- Non personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- Your personally identifiable information will be stored for 7 years. Your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed without your instruction.
- We use an outside credit card processing company for online purchases and guarantees. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to personal data that you may have provided. If you wish to access or amend any personal data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you, you may contact our data protection officer (Julia Fellows). At your request, we will have any reference to your personal information deleted from your database. You may update, correct or delete parts of your information in the same way.
- We will retain all the information we hold relating to analytics, archiving, preventing fraud or abuse, satisfy legal obligations or where we have a reasonable and legitimate reason to do so.
- We will only retain your personal identifiable information for 7 years. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes. We will also retain information that will assist us in improving our guest experience.
- Any billing information may be kept for 7 years.
- We operate a CCTV surveillance system in and around the property for the safety of our guests, staff and property. This data is kept for up to 30 days on a hard drive, unless a crime is reported, when it may be copied for use by the police and in any subsequent prosecution as evidence.
- All of our calls are recorded for monitoring and verification purposes and may be stored indefinitely.
- We use Google analytics to analyse traffic using our website. Google do not retain your personal data is only used for improving User Experience/ Services provided.
- If you “opt in” we will occasionally send out marketing information, such as forthcoming events and offers. By opting in to this service you are agreeing that we may send direct mailing by post or email using mail chimp or a similar system.
- We do not sell or share information with any third party other than relevant authorities on written request.
- Any information collected through forms on our website is not shared with any third parties.
- Our website is hosted on a UK server, meeting GDPR compliance.
- Our IT equipment such as servers, desktop PCs, laptops, mobile phones and tablets are password protected and are kept up to date with software and antivirus protection.
- Memory sticks containing Personal Data are kept securely and password protected.
- Our emails are password protected and restricted access.
- All stored personal data will be disposed of in 7 years and records kept:
- Information stored on our operating systems will be automatically removed by a preset function. The operators are processors and therefore do not use the information for any purpose.
- Paper information will be data shredded at the end of each month
- Information stored on our server system will be deleted at the end of each month
Staff and Recruitment
- We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
- We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as is required.
- This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
- If you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.
- Any personally identifiable information and payroll information we hold on our staff will be kept for reference purposes and pension details as the law requires.
- All contact/emergency contact details and previous addresses can be deleted on written request.
- Subject access requests forms are available for any employees who requires one.
- We will store any information as required to process any claims.
Changes to this privacy notice
From time to time Hadley Park may change this privacy notice. You may therefore wish to check this page each time you submit personal information to Hadley Park. The latest privacy notice will always appear on this page.
Contacting Hadley Park House about this privacy notice
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy notice, please contact us at