Hadley Park House Hotel, Hadley Park East, Telford, Shropshire TF1 6QJ

our Video
our Brochures

Call us on 01952 677 269
email info@hadleypark.co.uk

Wedding FAQ’s

Download Our Wedding Package?

Q. Is Hadley Park House licensed for civil ceremonies? 
A. Yes within our conservatory and The Mulliner Suite; we are also licensed for Civil partnerships, conversion ceremonies, vow renewals, blessings and naming ceremonies.

Q. When should we contact the registrar to book a Civil Ceremony? 
A. Once you have decided upon a date, you should contact the local registry office in Wellington (01952 382444).

Q. What is the cost to hold a Civil Ceremony at Hadley Park House? 
A. We charge £500.00 to hold your ceremony here. There is also a separate charge made by the registrar.

Q. Can we have a reception at Hadley Park House if we get married in church? 
A. Yes – with pleasure!

Q. What is the earliest time we can book a Civil Ceremony or Reception at Hadley Park House? 
A. 12.00pm – although depending on availability, you are welcome to arrive earlier to get ready or have drinks.

Q. What is the maximum number of guests for a Civil Ceremony? 
A. 100 within our Conservatory and 175 within the Mulliner Suite.

Q. What is the Maximum number of guests for a Wedding Breakfast? 
A. Up to 85 within our Conservatory, and up to 140 in The Mulliner Suite.

Q. Will my reception be held in the same room all day?
A: Typically, our charming conservatory is used for daytime wedding breakfasts. This rooms is available until pm, when we ask guests to vacate and make their way to the Mulliner Suite to enjoy the evening reception.

Q. What is the maximum number of guests for an evening Reception? 
A. Up to 200 in The Mulliner Suite.

Q.Do you have a minimum number requirement for guests? 
A. This only applies on Saturdays between April 1st and October 31st, and on Fridays and Saturdays in December.  We ask that you provide a sit down meal from our banqueting menu for a minimum of 40 guests followed by an evening buffet from our buffet menu for a minimum of 70 guests.

Q. Does Hadley Park House have a resident DJ?
A. We do have a recommended resident DJ who we can book on your behalf.

Q. Can we hire our own Band or DJ? 
A. Yes we are happy if you wish to provide your own entertainment – we can also make recommendations too. We require a copy of their public liability insurance and electrical testing certificates.

Q. Can we supply our own drinks? 
A. Please ask your wedding planner about corkage arrangements.

Q. Can we set up an account bar?
A. Yes, we are happy to make arrangements.

Q. What time does the Bar Close? 
A. The bar will close at 12.30am to any guests that are not resident at the hotel.

Q. Is a Marquee allowed in the grounds? 
A. Yes, please ask your wedding planner for further details.

Q. Are fireworks permitted at Hadley Park House?
A. Yes, provided they are set off before 10.30pm and are supplied and supervised by a reputable pyrotechnics company – we can make recommendations if required.

Q. Is Overnight Accommodation available? 
A. Yes, within our 22 en-suite bedrooms.  We offer a favourable rate to all wedding guests.

Q. Is the Bridal Suite Complimentary? 
A. Yes, if 11+  of the bedrooms are booked.

Q. Is there parking available for the guests? 
A. Yes, free onsite parking is available

Register for E-News