Call 01952 677 269 or
Winter’s Tale Wedding Package
The perfect wedding package for Winter weddings!
If you’re looking for a Shropshire wedding venue to get hitched in November, December, January, February, then our Winter’s Tale Wedding Package is an ideal way to celebrate with family and friends.
This super all-inclusive package includes all of the elements that you will need to celebrate in style! Our beautiful conservatory, which has a distinct colonial style will be tastefully dressed and is a beautiful, atmospheric room that is private and intimate and benefits from an outdoor terrace where guests can spill onto should the weather be kind! In the evening, head over to the Mulliner Suite which is completely self-contained.
The Winter’s Tale Wedding Package is for up to 50 Day & 80 Evening Guests and is available in November, December (selected dates), January & February.
The package includes:
- Civil Ceremony room hire – from 1pm
- Services of our dedicated wedding planner
- Chair covers & sash – Chiavari chairs £3.50pp
- White table linen & napkins
- Silver candelabra table centrepieces
- Cake stand & bridal knife
- A twinkling white backdrop
- Drinks reception of winter sparkling punch
- Chef’s homemade canapes (3 per person)
- 2 Course set wedding breakfast
- Glass of wine with your meal
- Glass of sparkling wine to toast
- Master of ceremonies throughout your day
- Evening disco with our resident DJ
- Evening room up lighting
- Evening grazing table – 6 option selection
- Bridal suite the night of the wedding
This fantastic package is just £3’999 (Price includes Friday & Saturday)
Additional Adult day guests will be charged at £65.00pp
Additional Child day guests will be charged at £35.00pp
Additional Evening guests will be charged at £19.95pp
(Prices are based on 2020/2021)
(December selected dates – Package is available 27th/28th/29th/30th only)
Guests coming from far and wide? No problem!
Here at Hadley Park House Hotel, we only hold one wedding each day, to ensure personal, memorable moments can be shared with family and friends. Plus, we have 22 beautiful bedrooms and suites so family and friends can join you the night before or the evening of your special day!
Book a viewing: We would like to invite you to visit Hadley Park house Hotel where our wedding planners will show you around the hotel. Our beautiful, light and airy conservatory is a popular choice, thanks to the colonial style whilst the Mulliner Suite is most suited for larger gatherings. Alternatively, we regularly hold open days and wedding fayres where you’ll see our beautiful conservatory dressed just as it is on a wedding day! There’s no obligation but a viewing will definitely help give a feel for the venue. Call us on 01952 677269 to make an appointment.