Happy Ever After Wedding Package
Here it is, Hadley Parks Wedding showstopper – NEW for 2021!
The perfect luxurious wedding package, with all the on trend finishing touches!
If you’re looking for an award-winning Shropshire wedding venue to celebrate your special day, then the Hadley Park is the place to be. Our extra special, all-inclusive Happy Ever After Wedding Package is an ideal way to celebrate with family and friends, in style! with some great on trend finishing touches. As seen in the video above.
This super all-inclusive package includes all of the elements that you will need to celebrate in style! Our beautiful conservatory, which has a distinct colonial style will be tastefully dressed and is a beautiful, atmospheric room that is private and intimate and benefits from an outdoor terrace where guests can spill onto should the weather be kind! In the evening, head over to the Mulliner Suite which is completely self-contained.
Happy Ever After Wedding Package is for up to 50 Day & 100 Evening Guest.
The package includes:
- Civil Ceremony room hire – from 1pm
- Services of our dedicated wedding planner
- Chiavari chairs & coloured sash (Day & Eve)
- White table linen & napkins
- Blossom arch
- Blossom tree table centrepieces
- Drinks reception of pink sparkling punch for the ladies & a bottle of beer for gents
- Chef’s homemade canapes (4 per person)
- 3 Course sit down meal with tea & coffee
- 2 Glasses of wine with the meal
- Glass of sparkling wine to toast
- Cake stand & bridal knife
- Master of ceremonies throughout your day
- Personalised post box for your wedding cards
- Hadley Park House sweetie table
- Evening disco with our resident DJ
- Evening room up lighting
- White LED sparkling dancefloor
- Dancing on a cloud
- Magic mirror photo booth
- Evening grazing table – 10 item selection
- Bridal suite the night of the wedding
Guests coming from far and wide? No problem!
Here at Hadley Park House Hotel, we only hold one wedding each day, to ensure personal, memorable moments can be shared with family and friends. Plus, we have 22 beautiful bedrooms and suites so family and friends can join you the night before or the evening of your special day!
Book a viewing: We would like to invite you to visit Hadley Park house Hotel where our wedding planners will show you around the hotel. Our beautiful, light and airy conservatory is a popular choice, thanks to the colonial style whilst the Mulliner Suite is most suited for larger gatherings. Alternatively, we regularly hold open days and wedding fayres where you’ll see our beautiful conservatory dressed just as it is on a wedding day! There’s no obligation but a viewing will definitely help give a feel for the venue. Call us on 01952 677269 to make an appointment.