Christmas Day Lunch 2018
Looking for a special venue to celebrate Christmas Day lunch in Shropshire?
Make it a very special celebration for family and friends. Join us for a delicious Christmas Day Lunch, described by previous guests as “an experience not to be missed”. Hadley Park House Hotel is the perfect venue for Christmas Day Lunch. With an atmospheric conservatory restaurant, small lounges to enjoy pre-dinner drinks or coffee there’s no better place to spend Christmas Day.
£86.00 per person. Click here to book online or reserve a table on 01952 677269.
Our talented Chefs have pulled together a creative menu based on traditional recipes with a ‘Hadley Park twist’. Where possible we use locally sourced ingredients too.
- Crispy Pulled Pork & Black Pudding, Hash Cake, Apple Puree
- Marinated Sweet Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Courgette, Mozzarella Pearls, Basil
- Pan Seared Scallops, Curried Parsnip Puree, Yoghurt
- Warm Duck Confit Salad, Bean Sprouts, Spring Onions, Chilli, Hoi Sin Dressing, Steamed Bun
- Honeydew, Water & Galia Melon, Mojito Sorbet, Pistachio Praline
- Refreshing Lemon Sorbet
- Roast Breast of Free Range Local Turkey, Pork, Chestnut & Cranberry Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Bread Sauce, Cranberry Compote
- Cannon of Lamb, Pulled Lamb Shoulder Shepherd’s Pie, Crispy Lamb Belly, Heritage Carrots, Kale, Port Jus
- Fillet of Wild Sea Bass, Crab Gnocchi, Charred Baby Leeks, Fennel Puree, Baby Spinach, Spiced Tomato Chutney
- Roasted Winter Vegetable & Mozzarella Pithivier, Butternut Squash Puree, Baby Spinach, Spiced Tomato Chutney
- Homemade Christmas Pudding, Fresh Brandy Custard, Winter Berry Compote
- Iced Peach Parfait, Almond Brittle, Raspberries, Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
- White & Dark Chocolate Bavarois, Brandy Snap, Mocha Mousse, Hazelnuts
- Shropshire Cheese Plate, Homemade Apple Chutney, Celery, Grapes
- Tea / Coffee and Mince Pies
Christmas Day Lunch is always popular and gets booked up very quickly. To reserve your table call us on 01952 677269.