Reopening July 2020
We are ready…….!
We really hope that our guests and their families are safe and well.
As you know, we were forced to temporarily close in March as the pandemic took hold. Since then we have been working hard preparing for the time to come when we could return to our beautiful Hotel, to once again provide you with the excellent food and friendly welcome that you associate with Hadley Park House.
We are really proud to say that the time has arrived! We will be offering a new Take-Away service from the 9th July, so you can still get your favourite afternoon tea and more. You will then be able to reserve inside and outside tables for dining and book bedrooms from the 13th July.
So….. what have we been doing and how will we keep you and our team safe from the virus? Well, firstly safety is our priority. This means that the experience may be different from what you have been used to, however, the welcome is still just as warm as ever! We have introduced some additional measures to keep everyone safe, which are constantly reviewed.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the building
- Surfaces and equipment are disinfected regularly (to EN1276 & EN14476 standards) including higher frequency cleaning of touchpoints
- Effective Electrostatic Disinfecting equipment used throughout the building
- Air purification units in our high traffic areas which are available to hire in bedrooms
- Our team wear visors to protect them and you
- All areas and tables are suitable for 2m social distancing
- A one-way system is in operation
- All orders will be taken at tables or in advance
- Our menus have been created to reduce movement, contact and waste
- Tables and bedroom supplies will be minimalist, but available on request
- Your temperature and contact details will be taken on arrival for ‘track and trace’
- Contactless payment and prepayment is available, with express check-in and check-out available for bedrooms
- Housekeeping will not enter bedrooms during short stays
- All our team have been comprehensively trained in the new measures
Whilst many are understandably anxious about this next stage, we hope that you will be reassured that Hadley Park is putting your safety first and hope that you will be confident to come and join us soon.
We are here ready to help if you have any questions about our COVID policy or bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org