Tier 3 – Hotel Now Closed
With the recent update from the Government sadly Telford & Wrekin have now been placed in Tier 3, where all hospitality is to close until further notice, please accept our very sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
On behalf of all the team we would like to wish you all the best for 2021.
Upon our re-opening in 2021, what will we do to keep all our guests safe?
As you know, lockdown restrictions are evolving daily and we are constantly updating our services to ensure that we are still providing you with the excellent food and a friendly welcome that you associate with Hadley Park House.
Since lockdown we have made some changes to our working practises to ensure that safety is our priority. This means that the experience may be different from what you have been used to, however, the welcome is still just as warm as ever! We have introduced some additional measures to keep everyone safe, which are constantly reviewed.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the building
- Surfaces and equipment are disinfected regularly (to EN1276 & EN14476 standards) including higher frequency cleaning of touchpoints
- Air purification units in our high traffic areas
- Our team wear visors to protect them and you
- All areas and tables are suitable for 2m social distancing
- Clear Perspex screens on reception
- Clear plastic divides are between occupied tables that are any closer than 2 metres
- A one-way system is in operation
- All orders will be taken at tables or in advance
- Our menus have been created to reduce movement in our kitchens, contact and waste
- Tables and bedroom supplies will be minimalist, but available on request
- Your temperature and contact details will be taken on arrival for ‘track and trace’
- Contactless payment and prepayment is available, with express check-in and check-out available for bedrooms
- Housekeeping will not enter bedrooms during short stays
- All our team have been comprehensively trained in the new measures
We know everything is a little strange right now and we are all learning and adapting every day, but if you have any questions about our COVID policy or bookings, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for your ongoing support.