Re-opening Monday 17th May
We will be back Monday 17th May 2021
Following the Prime Minister’s roadmap on Monday, we are very excited to announce that we plan to re-open on Monday 17th May
However, there may be a possibility of opening a little earlier in May, for alfresco dining, where guests can take advantage of the good weather. This will be confirmed at a later stage.
Any themed events that have been suspended will not be rescheduled till after the review of the first step on the 12th April 2021.This is to ensure we are on track for the re-opening and to save any further disappointment to our customers.
Upon our re-opening on 17th May 2021, what will we do to keep all our guests safe?
As you know, lockdown restrictions are evolving daily and we are constantly updating our services to ensure that we are still providing you with the excellent food and a friendly welcome that you associate with Hadley Park House.
Since lockdown we have made some changes to our working practises to ensure that safety is our priority. This means that the experience may be different from what you have been used to, however, the welcome is still just as warm as ever! We have introduced some additional measures to keep everyone safe, which are constantly reviewed.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the building
- Surfaces and equipment are disinfected regularly (to EN1276 & EN14476 standards) including higher frequency cleaning of touchpoints
- Air purification units in our high traffic areas
- Our team wear visors to protect them and you
- All areas and tables are suitable for 2m social distancing
- Clear Perspex screens on reception
- Clear plastic divides are between occupied tables that are any closer than 2 metres
- A one-way system is in operation
- All orders will be taken at tables or in advance
- Our menus have been created to reduce movement in our kitchens, contact and waste
- Tables and bedroom supplies will be minimalist, but available on request
- Your temperature and contact details will be taken on arrival for ‘track and trace’
- Contactless payment and prepayment is available, with express check-in and check-out available for bedrooms
- Housekeeping will not enter bedrooms during short stays
- All our team have been comprehensively trained in the new measures
We know everything is a little strange right now and we are all learning and adapting every day, but if you have any questions about our COVID policy or bookings, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for your ongoing support.