Staying Safe and the ‘Rule of 6’
Keeping you safe!
We really hope that our guests and their families are safe and well.
As you know, lockdown restrictions are evolving daily and we are constantly updating our services to ensure that we are still providing you with the excellent food and a friendly welcome that you associate with Hadley Park House.
Since we reopened in July we have made some changes to our working practises to ensure that safety is our priority. This means that the experience may be different from what you have been used to, however, the welcome is still just as warm as ever! We have introduced some additional measures to keep everyone safe, which are constantly reviewed.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the building
- Surfaces and equipment are disinfected regularly (to EN1276 & EN14476 standards) including higher frequency cleaning of touchpoints
- Air purification units in our high traffic areas
- Our team wear visors to protect them and you
- All areas and tables are suitable for 2m social distancing
- Clear Perspex screens on reception
- Clear plastic divides are between occupied tables that are any closer than 2 metres
- A one-way system is in operation
- All orders will be taken at tables or in advance
- Our menus have been created to reduce movement in our kitchens, contact and waste
- Tables and bedroom supplies will be minimalist, but available on request
- Your temperature and contact details will be taken on arrival for ‘track and trace’
- Contactless payment and prepayment is available, with express check-in and check-out available for bedrooms
- Housekeeping will not enter bedrooms during short stays
- All our team have been comprehensively trained in the new measures
The ‘Rule of 6’
On the 14th September, the government introduced the ‘Rule of 6’ and further measures to reduce the spread of the virus on the 24th September. These newly imposed measures are
- Tables will only be accepted for a maximum of 6 (or one larger family or an additional adult that you have formed a support bubble with).
- Social gatherings of more than 6 are not permitted except for Weddings (Max 15) or Funerals (Max 30)
- Our tables can only allow 4 individuals or 2 couples to be socially distanced on one table.
- All guests (apart from those who are medically exempt) will be required to wear a face covering on entry, exit and in public areas.
- We will be offering a table service only, so we request that all guests remain seated and do wear a face covering when moving away from their table.
- Our opening times have changed to reflect the 10pm curfew. We will now open the restaurant to bookings at 6pm and last orders will be 8.30pm. Residents will be able to request room service outside of these times.
Please note we are legally obligated to enforce the ‘Rule of 6’. All information on meeting with others safely, bubbles and other coronavirus questions can be found on the Government website.
We know everything is a little strange right now and we are all learning and adapting every day, but if you have any questions about our COVID policy or bookings, please contact
Thank you for your ongoing support.