Call us on 01952 677 269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter’s Tale Wedding Package
The perfect wedding package for Winter weddings!
If you’re looking for a Shropshire wedding venue to get hitched in December, January, February and March, then our Winter’s Tale Wedding Package is an ideal way to celebrate with family and friends.
This super all-inclusive package includes all of the elements that you will need to celebrate in style! Our beautiful conservatory, which has a distinct colonial style will be tastefully dressed and is a beautiful, atmospheric room that is private and intimate and benefits from an outdoor terrace where guests can spill onto should the weather be kind! In the evening, head over to the Mulliner Suite which is completely self-contained.
The Winter’s Tale Wedding Package is for up to 50 Day & 80 Evening Guests and is available in December, January, February and March.
The package includes:
- Civil Ceremony room hire
- Services of our dedicated wedding Planner
- Chair covers & coloured sash
- White table linen & napkins
- Winter table decorations
- Cake stand & bridal knife
- A twinkling white backdrop
- Red carpet aisle runner
- Drinks reception of hot chocolate with a shot of Baileys
- Chef’s selection of homemade canapes ( 3 per person )
- 2 Course set wedding breakfast
- Glass of wine with your meal
- Glass of sparkling wine to toast
- Dedicated master of ceremonies for your day
- Evening disco with our resident DJ
- Evening buffet of fish & chip or sausage baps with wedges
- Bridal suite on the night of the wedding
This fantastic package is just £3595
Additional Adult day guests will be charged at £60.00pp
Additional Child day guests will be charged at £30.00pp
Additional Evening guests will be charged at £13.00pp
Guests coming from far and wide? No problem!
Here at Hadley Park House Hotel, we only hold one wedding each day, to ensure personal, memorable moments can be shared with family and friends. Plus, we have 22 beautiful bedrooms and suites so family and friends can join you the night before or the evening of your special day!
Book a viewing: We would like to invite you to visit Hadley Park house Hotel where our wedding planners will show you around the hotel. Our beautiful, light and airy conservatory is a popular choice, thanks to the colonial style whilst the Mulliner Suite is most suited for larger gatherings. Alternatively, we regularly hold open days and wedding fayres where you’ll see our beautiful conservatory dressed just as it is on a wedding day! There’s no obligation but a viewing will definitely help give a feel for the venue. Call us on 01952 677269 to make an appointment.