Call us on 01952 677 269 or email email@example.com
Summer Romance Wedding Package
The perfect wedding package for Summer weddings!
If you’re looking for a Shropshire wedding venue to get hitched in July, August or September, then our Summer Romance Wedding Package is an ideal way to celebrate with family and friends.
This super all-inclusive package includes all of the elements that you will need to celebrate in style! Our beautiful conservatory, which has a distinct colonial style will be tastefully dressed and is a beautiful, atmospheric room that is private and intimate and benefits from an outdoor terrace where guests can spill onto should the weather be kind! In the evening, head over to the Mulliner Suite which is completely self-contained.
The Summer Romance Wedding Package is for up to 50 Day & 100 Evening Guests and is available in June, July & September.
The package includes:
- Civil Ceremony room hire
- Services of our dedicated wedding planner
- Chair covers & coloured Sash
- White table linen
- Summer table decorations
- Drinks reception of buck’s fizz
- Chef’s selection of Homemade canapes (4 per person)
- 3 Course sit down meal with tea & coffee
- Glass of wine with the meal
- Glass of sparkling wine to toast
- Cake stand & bridal knife
- Dedicated master of ceremonies for your day
- Top table floral arrangement
- Post box for your wedding cards
- Hadley Park House sweet table
- Evening disco with our resident DJ
- Evening hot & cold buffet
- Bridal Suite
- Double room the night before for two guests
All this for just £6000 (extra supplement of £500 applies for Friday’s & Saturday’s)
Additional Adult day guests will be charged at £75.00pp
Additional Child day guests will be charged at £37.00pp
Additional Evening guests will be charged at £19.95pp
Guests coming from far and wide? No problem!
Here at Hadley Park House Hotel, we only hold one wedding each day, to ensure personal, memorable moments can be shared with family and friends. Plus, we have 22 beautiful bedrooms and suites so family and friends can join you the night before or the evening of your special day!
Book a viewing: We would like to invite you to visit Hadley Park house Hotel where our wedding planners will show you around the hotel. Our beautiful, light and airy conservatory is a popular choice, thanks to the colonial style whilst the Mulliner Suite is most suited for larger gatherings. Alternatively, we regularly hold open days and wedding fayres where you’ll see our beautiful conservatory dressed just as it is on a wedding day! There’s no obligation but a viewing will definitely help give a feel for the venue. Call us on 01952 677269 to make an appointment.