Special Ironbridge Stay with Dinner & Passes to the Museums
Special offer with dinner on a two night stay to Ironbridge! Just £350
Hadley Park House Hotel is near to Ironbridge and just a short drive away from the famous museums. Our Shropshire hotel is the perfect base to explore the ten museums of Ironbridge and the beautiful Shropshire countryside. If you are planning a visit and looking for a hotel near Ironbridge, then why not book our fantastic leisure break. We have also put together some fabulous three-day itineraries covering History and Heritage, Meandering Market Towns and Time-Travellers Fun-Filled Family Days Out
Stay two nights in a house double room, enjoy a 2-course dinner on your first evening and a passport each to allow entry to all ten Ironbridge museums for just £350 (normally £450). Our beautiful rooms have all of the amenities to ensure a relaxing and enjoyable break. As a perfect end to the day, enjoy a relaxing two-course dinner, which is fully inclusive to your rate on your first evening. Next morning we will set you up for the day with a full freshly-cooked Shropshire breakfast.
Why not upgrade to a feature room from £20 per room per night?
So what’s included ?
- Two nights accommodation at our award-winning four-star hotel in Shropshire
- Two course dinner on the first evening which is served in our beautiful AA Rosette conservatory restaurant
- Passports each to allow entry to all ten Ironbridge museums (Based on two guests sharing)
- A hearty freshly cooked full Shropshire breakfast served each morning to set you up for the day ahead
- Available for mid week & some weekends (stay Monday – Sunday) from May -November – Subject to the hotels availability
To book this brilliant offer online, enter your dates at the top of this page and use promo code IRONBRIDGE or call us on 01952 677269, quoting Ironbridge Offer
Plenty to see and do for a repeat visit
The two-night stay enables plenty of time to explore Ironbridge. The Ironbridge passport allows multiple entries to each of the 10 museums for a year: Blists Hill Victorian Town, Enginuity, Jackfield Tile Museum, Coalport China Museum, Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron, Museum of the Gorge, Darby Houses, Tar Tunnel, The Iron Bridge & Tollhouse and Broseley Pipeworks. If you do come back, there is plenty to see and do in Shropshire like RAF Cosford, Severn Valley Railway, clamber to the top of the Wrekin or visit the market towns of Shrewsbury and Bridgnorth.