Faulty Towers The Dining Experience (Dinner), 19th October 2019
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Interactive Theatre International presents: Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
– This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Edinburgh Fringe and Sydney Opera House. It returns to Hadley Park House in October, but be warned: it will sell out here too, so early booking is essential.
Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal along with plenty of laughs and audience participation in this 5-star immersive show – a show that’s never the same twice, because it’s 70% improvised. It’s great for comedy and theatre fans, as well as anyone who just fancies going out for an unforgettable meal and a hugely good time. This true blend of ingenious comedy and unique theatrical script is a multi-sensory treat where chaos reigns right from the start.
– ‘Hilarious!’ What’s on London
– ‘Outrageously funny’, BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe
Born in Australia in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, performed in around 20 countries a year by 10 teams of actors at the top of their profession. Highlights of 2018 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for Hadley Park House features Rhian McLean (Sybil), Benedict Holme (Basil) and James Heatlie (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
– ‘Fantastic!’ What’s on Stage, Birmingham REP
– ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ The Daily Telegraph
– ‘Nothing faulty about this evening of superb food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Hadley Park House, Hadley Park East, Telford, Shropshire TF1 6QJ
Dates: Saturday 19th October 2019
Times: Doors open at 7:00pm, performance commences at 7:30pm
Tickets: £55.00 per person – all tickets include a 3-course meal, 2-hour interactive show and disco.
Stay over for £89 bed & breakfast (based on 2 sharing).
Bookings & enquiries: call/email 01952 677 269 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Faulty Towers World Tour 2018 – film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNHHaKF374
Show info & FAQ: www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
– ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
– ‘Genius’ Cream Magazine, Fringe World Perth
– Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers, the BBC TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience.
– copyright Interactive Theatre International, 1997-2018.
FAULTY TOWERS THE DINING EXPERIENCE
Touring the world since 1997.
Interactive Theatre International is a registered trademark of Imagination Workshop Pty. Ltd.