Call us on 01952 677 269 or email email@example.com
The Wedding Package
Download Our Wedding Package?
Executive Wedding Package
It would be hard to think of a more perfect wedding venue than Hadley Park House Hotel – one of Shropshire’s best wedding venues. Our Executive Wedding Package really pull out all the stops for an exceptional day. As well as being the only wedding taking place on your special day, our Executive Wedding Package offers you and your guests an indulgent feast which includes reception drinks on arrival, canapés, choice of starter, champagne sorbet, choice of main course, dessert and cheese. This is all rounded off with tea, coffee and truffles. And, to make it even more special, we’ll also include a half bottle of wine for each person from our house selection and a glass of champagne for the toast.
All-inclusive Wedding Packages
Hadley Park House Hotel offers all-inclusive celebration packages that have been tailor-made to make planning your wedding a little less daunting. They can take away some of the stress and are ideal for those who are considering an ‘off peak’ day or month of the year. Devised to suit every budget and sized party, as well as weddings, the all-inclusive package can also be used for anniversaries, birthday celebrations or any milestone event.
When are the all-inclusive packages available?
Our inclusive celebration packages have been tailor-made to make planning an event a little less daunting. They are also ideal for those who are considering an ‘off peak’ day or month of the year. The packages available have been devised to suit every budget and sized party. They are also ideal for celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or any milestone event.
The all-inclusive packages are available 7 days a week, all year round. Minimum numbers are applicable to a Saturday and a supplement applies on a Bank Holiday Sunday. A supplement may apply on selected dates such as summer Saturdays, Valentine’s Day and New Year’s Eve.
- Civil ceremony room hire (Registrars’ fees not included)
- Red carpet aisle runner
- Services of our dedicated wedding planner
- Chair covers and coloured sash (daytime only)
- Drinks reception with Buck’s Fizz
- 3 course meal with coffee (see menu below)
- Chef’s selection of homemade canapés (4 per person)
- Evening buffet to include sausage butties and wedges or a fish and chip cone supper
- One glass of wine with the meal
- One glass of sparkling wine to toast
- Cake stand and bridal knife
- White table linen (coloured linen available for a supplement)
- Master of Ceremonies for the day
- Complimentary honeymoon suite on the night if 11 or more bedrooms are booked for the night of the wedding
- The opportunity for up to 6 people to taste the menu selection of your choice (at a subsidised rate)
Package sizes and prices
Please note that the package sizes are to include the Bride and Groom. Extra guests can be added onto these packages at £75 per adult and £35 per child to include day and evening. Extra evening guests only can be added for £13.95 per person
Gold (50 guests) Diamond (75 guests) Platinum (100 guests)
£4995.00 £7495.00 £9995.00 2018 prices
£5245.00 £7875.00 £10,495.00 2019 prices
£5495.00 £8195.00 £10.995.00 2020 prices
Finishing Touches ..
The “Finishing Touches” package includes extras for up to 100 people – perfect for all those little extras.
- Top Table Floral arrangement
- Post Box for cards
- Hadley Park House Sweet Table
- Resident DJ
- Table Centrepieces (from Hadley Park House Selection)
- Starlit Backdrop (Day) – from £200.00
- Starlit Backdrop (Day & Evening) – from £250.00
- Photographer (up to end of ceremony) – from £350.00
- Photographer (All Day) – from £500.00
- Chocolate Fountain (up to 100 people) – from £350.00
- Photobooth (4 hours) – from £350.00
- Live Acoustic Musician (Ceremony & Reception Drinks) – from £275.00
- Live Acoustic Musician (Ceremony, Reception Drinks & Wedding Breakfast) – from £450.00
Book a viewing
We would like to invite you to visit Hadley Park house Hotel where our wedding planners will show you around the hotel. There’s no obligation but a viewing will definitely help give a feel for the venue. Call us on 01952 677269 to make an appointment.