Hadley Park House Hotel remains a favourite venue for couples looking to celebrate weddings, Civil Ceremonies, Civil Partnerships, Receptions and Naming Day Ceremonies.
Our experienced and professional team are dedicated to making your special day a memorable day for you and your guests.
The hotel is set within 2 acres of landscaped grounds which provide the perfect backdrop for those all important photographs.
Food is a focal point for any celebration and our award-winning chef creates exciting and delicious menus using locally sourced ingredients, for you and your guests to enjoy.
Hadley Park house Hotel Shropshire has an enviable reputation and has received a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor.
Why Hadley Park House Hotel? What makes us different?
- Yours will be the only wedding on the day
- Elegant Georgian Manor House dating back to the 18th century
- We host Receptions, Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships
- Years of experience and reputation for high quality weddings
- Experienced Wedding Co-ordinators to guide you through every stage
- On the day, a Toastmaster to co-ordinate your wedding celebration
- Finishing touches such as red carpet, table decorations, candles, cake stand and knife
- Landscaped grounds for photography – and indoor space in case the weather is unkind!
- Choice of elegant rooms for up to 120 (sit down) and 200 (buffet)
- Creative and exciting menus, with the opportunity for up to 4 people to taste the menu selection of your choice (at a subsidised rate)
- Flexibility to create a bespoke wedding – just for you!
- Bedrooms for you and your guests … includes four poster suites and a Jacuzzi suite
- Central location, yet with a rural feel.
Hadley Park House Wedding Hotel: Romantic wedding venue Shropshire