Faulty Towers The Dining Experience, 3rd November 2017
Interactive Theatre International presents: Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
– This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Edinburgh Fringe, Raffles Singapore and Sydney Opera House. In this, its 20th birthday year, it comes to Hadley Park House, but be warned: it will sell out here too, so early booking is essential.
Chaos greets audiences as soon as they walk through the door. In this fully immersive experience, the audience become diners in the infamous ‘Faulty’ restaurant, served a 3-course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel. Expect lashings of laughter, bowls full of spontaneity and as much audience participation as individual audience members want. And with 70% of the show improvised, no two performances are ever the same.
– ‘Crammed full of laughter!’ Everything Theatre, London Covent Garden 2017
– ‘A smash hit… hilariously bonkers’ Edinburgh Evening News, Edinburgh Fringe 2016
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, appearing in around 20 countries. Highlights of 2017 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
Ten teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for Hadley Park House in November 2017 features Laura Sheppard (Sybil), Paul O’Neill (Basil) and Simon Grujich (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
– ‘Fantastic!’ What’s on Stage, Birmingham REP
– ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ The Daily Telegraph
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Hadley Park House, Hadley Park East, Telford, Shropshire TF1 6QJ
Dates: Friday 3 and Saturday 4 November 2017
Times: Doors open at 7:00pm, performance commences at 7:30pm
Tickets: £50.00 per person or £450.00 for a table of 10 – all tickets include a 3-course meal, 2-hour interactive show and disco
Stay over for £99 bed & breakfast (based on 2 sharing)
Bookings & enquiries: 01952 677 269 / email@example.com
Faulty Towers World Tour 2017 – film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvtW1SVbIiY
Show info & FAQ: www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
– ‘Brilliant’ The Argus, Brighton Fringe 2016
– ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2017
– ‘Wonderfully traumatic… very funny’ Isolated Nation, Fringe World Perth 2017
– ‘Nothing faulty about this evening of superb food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016
– Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers the TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience.